Hilton New York

1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, New York 10019

Great service. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Everyone was accomodating.

I would stay there again my next trip to NYC. Great location with walking distance to most manhatten attractions.
I want to choose this hotel for next trip.

I want to stay in the guest room of the upper floor next time.
Great location! the only thing I recommend.

I actually upgraded and got a lousy suite compared to the others on my floor. Breakfast was free but NOT much in choices. I have stayed at several hiltons over the years and I am NOT impressed with them or their service. Stayed there because of a ...Read more
great location

You are right in the center of the action at this hotel. Right next to MOMA, a few blocks from Central Park, close to Broadway shows and subway. It's a big, busy hotel but also efficient.
Nice hotel!

Nice rooms, comfortable beds! Wish the Market Place was open longer in order to get a late afternoon meal.

In with the good and bad
Extremely friendly & Hospitable

Great Customer service. Very comfortable and hospitable atmosphere. Excellent staff!
Great location.

Great location. Very efficient staff. Easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. Minimal wait for taxis made getting back to airport a snap. Try the halal (sp?) stand with the long line at night.
I would definitely stay there again

The staff was really nice.We got in a day early and they made possible all accomodations w/o having to change rooms afterwards. The hotel and the room was clean, beds very comfy. Best thing...location!!! In the center of it all.
I found this hotel to be in a very convenient location

The hotel and the service were wonderful. It's convenient location made it possible enjoy the many different things New York offers without spending a great deal of time traveling to an attraction.