The London NYC

151 West 54th Street, New York, New York 10019
(866) 690-2029

Editor's Note: This property was formerly the Rihga Royal JW Marriott Hotel.

Attractive hotel, large rooms, good service in a prime location.

There are just not many places in this popular neighborhood where you can get a 500 sf. room. We were also impressed with the friendly, helpful staff.
Beautiful spacious rooms

Great location; the room had to be the largest, nicest 'standard' room I've ever seen. To equal or surpass this hotel in midtown you would have to spend at elast twice the money.
Nice hotel, convenient location.

My wife and I enjoyed this hotel. Clean, nicely sized and nicely appointed room with pretty view. Used the complimentary house car (Cadillac Escalade) to drop us off at dinner a couple of times.
The hotel was conveniently located.

We arrived at midnight and were promptly settled in our room. However, the smoke from the neighboring room was so strong that we had to move to another room the following day. Overall, the hotel is conveniently located.
Very nice but a bit expensive

Very nice but a bit expensive. Look for deals. The location is great. Don't miss the restaurant. I would stay again in this hotel just for Ramsey's restaurant.

Excellent quality

We had a very nice stay at the London. Room was spacious and the sitting area was welcome but couch was a bit firm. Excellent bed. No tub in the bathroom but double shower was fine.
Great room and location

This hotel is in a good location for tourists. Close to Time Square but not the noise and crowds. The room was very comfortable, posh and clean. Hotel amenities were as expected for the level of the hotel. I have stayed at other London Hotel ...Read more
Check Before You Buy

You may want to check this listing before buying along with many other hotels. it's a disservice that Travel Website does not forewarn travelers of the Bed Bug Infestaion in NYC. http://bedbugregistry.com/search/hotel/l:New-York,-NY The Bedbug ...Read more
London is PERFECT!

The London is a beautifully appointed hotel, centrally located. Everything about our stay was great.
Great!

Everyone thing was absolutely great! Except for the cleanliness of the hotel. My room had dirty shhets! I'm sure this was just an error by staff, but I was still quite suprised. Other then that the trip was joyous! I would certainly go back, and I ...Read more