Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

The stunning Venetian hotel.
The stunning Venetian hotel.
Venetian -Prostitutes joint, racist staff, poor security, Noisy rooms.
Sister Casino Hotels: The Venetian and The Palazzo
Sister Casino Hotels: The Venetian and The Palazzo
Excellent

Everything was great. The hotel is very nice and the employees are friendly. Would go back.
This Hotel was outstanding I would recommend this hotel to anyone who likes being treated like royality

This hotel was excellent, room service was great and really not pricey at all the quality of everything was way above my expectations......Thank you to all the staff a the Venetian for making our honeymoom and Las Vegas trip one to remember!!!

casino and resort, has gambling and rooms to sleep in.

it is a casino and resort. why does a review need to have 50 characters?
I will be back

We had the 1100 sf Rialto suite and had plenty of room for five girls. The grand marble foyer was beautiful and led to a fantastic split level room with a sunken living room. We also loved the full length "skinny" mirror in the bathroom! I will ...Read more
I won't stay anywhere else -seriously!

I love this hotel and can't find it's equal. The rooms are unique, beautiful and I feel like I'm in a boutique hotel! They also give good deals if you stay there only!
Over all re had a great experience. The staff was very nice and helpful. Any questions or concerns they gladly helped or took care of things right awa

Would recommend this hotel to others. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly. They answered any questions and took care of any concerns right away.
Great place to stay for a great time in Vegas!

I knew to expect a great stay but I didn't know I was going to enjoy my stay as much as I did! The room was phenomenal, and more than I expected for the price. I took my best friend for his birthday and he is still talking about the trip! Everything ...Read more