Crowne Pointe Inn And Spa

508-487-6767

Great Inn
Immensely Disappointed

Immensely Disappointed

My husband and I have experienced many inns/spas. We were soooooo very disappointed with the Crowne Pointe/Provincetown. It was made clear to us when we booked the executive suite that it was the last room available. We did understand this, however, ...Read more
Crowne Pointe
a real gem

I booked this hotel as a surprise for my fiance. We live on the Cape and just needed to get away from the house. Perfect choice! Excellent staff in an intimate setting.

a real gem

Luxury on the tip of the cape

Excellent Inn with luxurious amenties, from the soft terry robes, to delicious breakfasts, to their wonderful spa. I would recommend the Crowne Point to all.
Luxury on the tip of the cape