Super 8 Duluth Mn

4100 W SUPERIOR ST, Duluth, Minnesota 55807-2725
218-628-2241

We'll DEFINITELY go back!

This was really my best hotel stay! The staff was extremely accommodating with some special needs requests. The room was so clean and comfortable. We will absolutely stay there again!
Pleasant Stay

Sort-a want to keep this place my 'private secret' so I can always find a vacancy. Had a very pleasant stay, it was cheap, clean, quiet and the staff was fun to deal with.
Review

The room was clean and neat, but it was noisy. The walls are paper thin.
Good place to stay

This is a nice place to stay. Duluth's a bit expensive and this was a bargain. I was concerned since it's right along interstate 35 but it was quiet and well kept. Continental breakfast was adequate
"Cute, Quaint and Low-priced!"

I was in town for the night and didn't have a reservation. Super 8 had one room left. I was leery but couldn't be picky. The room was quite nice and very clean, not to mention low priced. This is my hotel of choice for all future Duluth trips.

Clean and Comfortable

I love Duluth and usually try to get up there at lease once in the summer. This was my first time staying at Super 8 there and I was very happy with the cleanliness of the rooms (I've stayed at ones that were almost double the price and not nearly ...Read more
Very Satisfied

This motel was clean, reasonable, and very nice for the money. We appreciated the wireless internet connection. Location was great for us.