A passion for travel doesn’t stop with IgoUgo; in fact, many of our members are doing double duty with websites of their own, devoted to travel and beyond. We scouted out some of the best places to learn more about these web auteurs:
1. SkewedStyle constantly updates her online gallery with new photographs of New York City and trips abroad, beautifully showcased with her travelogues.
2. Practically pro volleyball player c_rau combines her passions for the sport and travel at http://www.uglyvolleyballnets.net.
3. Actual pro photographer ArnyZona shares photos from around the world at http://www.arny.nl/index.html; he excels at rugged Western photos—which may explain his inclusion of an Iggy Pop section as well.
4. VagabondPoet is a freelance travel and food writer posting yummy articles on her eponymous website.
5. Computer whiz stomps offers a behind-the-scenes look at her trips on her Heading for the Hills blog.
6. As he terms it, Czech Republic resident captain oddsocks puts on his blogsocks to attend to his Czech-centric blog.
7. Sierra constantly updates her impressive blog with news for both fellow travelers and fellow Chicagoans.
8. Even more than reading his IgoUgo reviews, seeing lashr1999’s blog makes us think he’s got a party in his suitcase.
9. At Carmen’s likewise travel-themed blog, Gone to Plaid, you can find out where she’s headed before she goes and then read her IgoUgo journals when she returns.
10. IgoUgo staff members also love to write—and to eat, as evidenced by Writing with My Mouth Full from project manager ext212.
11. And did we mention beer? We like that too, as editor MojoGoes’ nascent Brew York City would suggest.
Do you have a second online spot where you dish more on your travels or share other talents? Let us know! Log in or register to discuss blog topics on the IgoUgo Forums.