It’s been a few months since we spotlighted new IgoUgo writers and photographers--and have we welcomed some fantastic new contributors in that time! Here are 10 travelers we recommend keeping tabs on to snag some exciting new trip ideas.
1. Ana Astri-O’Reilly has already shared reviews and photos covering everything from one of the hottest restaurants in Dallas to Toronto’s Polish Festival. Since she’s an Argentinean married to a Brit living in the US, though, we expect much more globetrotting from Ms. Astri-O’Reilly!
2. Los Angeles photographer heart in cuba spreads the love for his Caribbean “second home” with his member name and his stunning photos from the island.
3. Jennylowe of New York celebrates her redundancy (really!) with a Rhine River cruise and a fabulously honest IgoUgo profile.
4. Beach lover yackers1 brightens up winter with trip journals from Turkey and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
5. Machair1 is a mum and a Maldives fanatic, but her first journal covers a couple’s trip to Kefalonia, Greece.
6. New York newbie upt0wn112 impresses us with insider knowledge (and photos) of Costa Rica and the Alps.
7. Debinqueensland is, contrary to her member name, actually in Bali, sharing little slices of paradise.
8. Former airline worker and current reflexologist planetpetey tells us where to go on Ibiza to “feel like the laws of space and time no longer apply.”
9. Bostonian nunes1941 has been busy uploading reviews and photos; one of our favorites recommends an English tour in Rome (“with a humorous Irish quip or two for good measure”).
10. For Irish quips in Ireland, Californian fredly19 recommends staying in a castle hotel he loved--and he has other Dublin tips, too.
To all, a warm welcome to IgoUgo.
Become a fan of IgoUgo on Facebook here.
Follow IgoUgo on Twitter here.