Among the wide array of fascinating new members we’ve welcomed lately, these five stand out for their insightful reviews and lovely photos. Take a look at their contributions, and enjoy the fact that they’re just getting started!
1. From the South of England, frangliz has been regaling us with stories and reviews of UK destinations, generally with an eye toward art or food. And sometimes, both. Just check out the review that accompanies this photo:
2. Mulrah, meanwhile, makes his IgoUgo debut with reviews of national parks that reveal which ones he finds overrated and which ones he finds underrated. His highest praise goes to Utah’s Capitol Reef National Park for “probably the most spectacular drive [he’s] ever done.”
3. We love English member Absy_Baby’s new Houston journal for its sheer exuberance concerning everything Texan: big steaks, big malls, big attractions, and a big Cheesecake Factory (twice-visited). That’s the spirit!
4. Then there’s ffehringer, writing reviews from her post in Mokpo, South Korea, where she’s “trying to maintain sanity teaching English in a classroom where no one else speaks English, including the co-teacher.” Her insider’s tips for Korea’s southern peninsula and its islands are very sane, and her photos equally great. Here’s a favorite from the hauntingly beautiful Heart Beach:
5. Back in the States, New Englander ahanstad joined IgoUgo to share stories from an important weekend in Maine, and the journal’s first two reviews will certainly make you want to celebrate life’s milestones in Kennebunkport, too.
A warm welcome to all these new IgoUgo writers!