Mobile Stories and Tips

Brochures, Coupons, and Great Deals

Be Sure to Get Your $2 off Admission Coupons! Photo, Mobile, Alabama

Of all the rest areas/ visitor centers I've been to in my life, the Alabama Welcome Center near the Mississippi/ Alabama border is my favorite. They also have a decent and clean restroom, but that's beside the point. The reason why this visitor center is my favorite is because when I travel to Alabama, I know I can find something interesting to do from their abundance of travel brochures, and find a great deals with money-saving coupons off area attractions and restaurants. This center not only caters to the Mobile area, but has brochures throughout the state. If you're traveling to Bellingrath Gardens and Home (in Theodore), the Gulf Coast Exploreum (Mobile), Mobile Museum of Art, the Estuarium at the Dauphin Island Sea Lab (Dauphin Island), the USS Alabama Battleship (Mobile Bay), or the Museum of Mobile, I'd stop here to get the coupons for discounts. There's even hotels and inns' brochures as well. The visitor center also has magazines and articles of other attractions throughout the state. This is a must-see for people who want to save some money and have fun at the same time.