Paris Stories and Tips

Paris Vacation: A Must-Do

Paris, France is definitely one of the most recognized, well-known, and let us not forget, famous cities in the world. I mean, if you have had the opportunity to visit Paris, then you would be in the same wavelength as I am. In this city alone, there are a lot of sights to see and places to go. More often than not, one will surely experience the wonder of the old world with its historical landmarks and majestic architecture. One will be amazed by the astounding splendor of the city. With my brief visit in Paris, I have painstakingly narrowed it down to a few places that stand out.

First up, and probably a must do, go all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower. This cannot be stressed enough. The experience that this brought me is amazing and this is one of the most memorable and breathtaking views I have the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Yes, it will cost you a few bucks but believe me, no amount of money could rival the view that it offers. I mean, since you are in Paris, I am certain that you are probably spending quite a lot of bundles anyway. That said, if there is a must-do in Paris, this is it.

Second on my personal Paris must-see-and-must-do, is the Louvre. I have not been to a lot of museums so you might say that this is inchoate, but I think Louvre is one of the best, if not the best, in the world. Everywhere you turn, there is an exquisite work of art waiting to astound the senses. Of course, the Mona Lisa will always be one of the top works to be seen. But there are other magnificent displays as well.

For those who want to take in the scenery from the waters, why not take a boat ride on the Seine River. This offers a new point of view of Paris. And this is a romantic, as well as non-tiring, way to see Paris. Not only is this non-tiring, this is relaxing as well because instead of driving around, a slow and tranquil boat ride along the river.

Ok, to cap it all off, for the religious, or those who really admire the wonder of the olden architecture, the buildings that surround the place are but gorgeous. The most that captured me is the Cathedral Notre Dame. But certainly each structure is striking in its own right.

These are a few of the things one can do in his Paris vacation. Definitely, no matter what one does, one will have a good time in Paris!