Zhejiang Stories and Tips

Amazing Shanghai & Wuzhen

Pudong, Shanghai Photo, Zhejiang, China

Day 1
My short trip started from busiest shopping street in Shanghai-Nanjing Road. Not to my interest, but I'd highly recommend it to all shopping lovers. And then, I moved to the Bund-one of the most recognizable landmark of Shanghai.

Day 2
From Shanghai, I flied to that so called Heavenly city-Hangzhou.
Feilaifeng Peak, Lingyin Temple, West Lake and its Red Carp Pond and so many other attractions familiar with everyone.

Day 3
Today, I had the most unforgettable visit to ancient Wuzhen-one of six ancient water towns which located in south of Yangtze River with 1200-year-old history. Strolling along the ancient slabstone-paved streets, looking at its black tiled, tung oil painted timber framework houses, it seems I was walking into a traditional Chinese wash painting and experiencing an atmosphere of antiquity. In Wuzhen you can pay a visit to Jiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom, Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop, Mr.Yu Liuliang's Coin Display Room, Shadow-puppet Theatre, Ancient Stage, etc.

Day 4
Back to Shanghai, before I went back, I visited Jade Buddha Temple, Town God Temple, Hungpu River, Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Museum. Nothing beyond my imagination, but all the best of Shanghai.