Key West Stories and Tips

Wondering Beach City Key West in Florida

beach of key west  Photo, Key West, Florida

Key west is fabulous attractive city, which located in Florida State, USA. It’s island, which have number of beaches with wondering things to do and sightseeing. Beaches are the main attractions of the tourists after that number of visitor came there in every summer seasons as well as other seasons. It’s awesome place due to his fishing spot, luxury but cheap hotels, beaches fun and activities. Key West climate is so mild in summer season. Many tourists spending our dream holiday there in every summer season. I watch a remarkable or beautiful dream last year then I depart there with my some best friends and collect greatest memory for my whole life. Key West was Main spot of the Florida also more crowd located after that things, hotels, car service are some expensive like parking, rent then mostly visitor take scooter for rent, it’s cheaper then parking. You can parked scooter and bike right outside in your destinations. There are number of bus with color-coded lines which have provide unlimited travel tickets available for every destinations in Key West city. If you visited this city and want to plan hire a car so be aware. Call the shuttle bus about 12 to 14 minute will come and went to his destinations. We purchased $12 per person pass for seven days use it unlimited it was so cheap. Before take off for Key West city checked hotels status for reservations after that reserved a discount Key west hotels rooms near the beach. If you directly went this city and going for reservations so as to will not find cheap, I think but if you used Internet then you found cheaper hotels with more offer and things to do in door, outdoor also. This city is so expensive due to favorite destinations for all tourists. In Key West have more things to see or things to do in number of places or sections just like Key West AIDS Memorial, Key West City Cemetery, Wildlife Rescue of the Florida Keys, McCoy Indigenous Park, Southernmost Point, Shipwreck Museum, Key West Lighthouse. Easily arrived to our hotel rooms by shuttle bus also made pass for 7 days only $12. My friends so excited to watch beaches and its things to do enjoyment. Hotels are luxury and I can’t expect about that hotels were to awesome room. Next day, early morning move on near the Key West beach. In attendance more rush gathered but look was adventure. Number of tourist did our favorite things to do or activities at Key West beaches. Surfing on wind wave scene was too adventure. It’s summer season then move out to water for swimming. All my friends were swimming in fresh salt water. Nicolas stayed at near the beach for watching to us. He did not want swimming but watch us. Near by the beach was wondering after that NOBODY boring at so as to place. As soon as planned here for next what to do afterward made plan for fishing near the fishing spot at beach. That day was too superb, while beach views always take some other experience for all life. Nearby at Key West city has number of fishing spot but if you did this in deep water after that it too well. Dave told about boating and fishing so hire a boat but it was too expensive but get it very low prices and as soon as depart to deep water for fishing Next day. All guys happy about this trip and thank to me due to I asked and planned to trip. At after noon they caught some big fishes with our fishing rode. It betters for lunch or dinner today, I forget so as to also plan camping that night near the beach followed by all things for camping brings with us and Nicolas stayed with those things near the beach. He enjoyed with some drinks and watch scene to beach. After that fishing Nicolas visit near the area by the boat with other and us made lunch to the fishes. Driver of the boat was telling about the beach some story, which were so great. All guys take great lunch with boat driver with singing, drinking, dancing at midnight. All days of my trip we came number of time at every free time. Also watched Key West other memorable places like his museum or famous places. You could get some delicious seafood at every restaurant, its superb taste with memorable moment. Another ways the street of Key West was so nice and watching his market places with purchase some things for our sign. After those seven days we came back to our homes with fun and enjoyment.