Atlantic City Stories and Tips

Best Place - Ever and Ever to Me

Fishing at beach Photo, Atlantic City, New Jersey

ATLANTIC CITY is situated at New Jersey State in USA. It’s a most visited place In New Jersey. Main attraction of this city is gambling because gambling is legal at there. So mostly gambling lover visited there for our best play. They’re a best and best gambling places located there with created huge of player at evening. But it’s a seaside city so exist more adventure like beaches adventure, boating, fishing at deep water and so on. I am interested gambling few. It was great opportunities to get both of us adventure there like gambling, beaches, and boardwalk to markets so went to Atlantic City with my friend, which are working with me. Really the Atlantic city is too beautiful and mind blowing. I was glad when arrived there. Freshness wind enters in my breath with sea. Reserved a hotels room at front beach of seaside. When we open windows then sun first light enter my rooms and views of sunset and morning were so awesome. Hotels had reserved by online by hotels true sites with offer more discount rates and facilities. we saved some money due to online sites because if you visited there and reserved hotels then you could not get cheap hotels and not best locations, also given very large price that hotels so if you visited any place then reserved your hotels at great location with more discount. Which hotels have included casino and spa also, in this city all We arrived at our hotels at 3 pm, so take a fresh steam bath and bites some light meals by order and take rest for few hours. About 7 o’clock, lets to ready to gambling at basement casino. It was so adventure and crowded there, every person want to win all money show his eye and face but I thinks if your luck Is in your favor then you win and my luck worked with me so I win some time but after few hours I would go loose then left gambling. My father always said that gambling nothing to anybody, It did not give to anything to anybody but get to everything. I appreciated my father word so I would do few in yearly. It was last time in Atlantic city and feeling to go at beach about 9 am. Ocean wind created more sound and falls fresh air for breath, My friend and me were walking there at some times then feel some eat. But when we left casino then visited to restuatant to street and packed dinner. Sit on sand and ate our dinner, Moon help to dinner because all night they were glow. it was fresh night and everywhere blow with beautiful light. At mid night we came to our hotels rooms at sleep to our king bed.
We woke up late so all body to created sound with pain, so take a spa at hotels. after spa, hire a taxi and went to surfing city. we watched water garden in piers at Caesars, one Atlantic ocean Atlantic city, nj 08401, Atlantic City Aquarium - Ocean Life Cente, Absecon Lighthouse, Lucy the Elephant, Monopoly Monument, Atlantic City Shows in between two days. Two days were so awesome and excited to visit that places.
Fourth days Harry and me went to early morning at beach, enjoyed with water, watching people and take sunbath. Afternoon hired a fishing boat and went to deep water for fishing with boating. I did not take lunch so decided caught fish and made our today lunch at boat; they’re a mini kitchen at boat. After one hour we caught a fish, it’s a big fish and roasted and take a great lunch at boat. I think it was great feeling that was a great adventure to catch fish and made a lunch then eat. So awesome!! I want did this ever and ever but did not long time to stay there. Last day we would go the boardwalk to his famous street market and purchase some budget shopping there and enjoyed his street with bite of delicious seafood. When we came to our home, I will show all photos there with adventure. It’s a remarkable journey to Atlantic City. I hope we will come to there more and more time in our whole life.