Philadelphia Stories and Tips

Philadelphia Chinatown

Philadelphia Chinatown is located at 10th and Arch Street. There is a big gate indicating the entrance of Chinatown. When I was in high school, I had a part-time job at a video store in Chinatown. For those who want to know more about the Chinese culture, you should definitely check it out. The best way to get there is by train or subway. You can get off at 11th street. It is right next to the Convention Center. If you decide to drive there, I suggest you to park in the parking lot on 10th and Arch Street, right next to the fire department. They have the best rate. It is $7 per day. If you are lucky, you can find a meter parking.
Philadelphia Chinatown is not that big. It is about 3 to 4 blocks. I would suggest trying some pastries at one of the bakeries. You will be surprised how cheap and good they are. Also, you should try the bubble tea. There are many flavors to choose from. There is also a temple there. You can visit the temple to see how the Buddha looks like. I think it is very unique.