Swaziland Stories and Tips

The Children of Bulembu, Swaziland

Children of Bulembu, Swaziland, Africa Photo, Swaziland, Africa

Actually, the photos in this review speak "a thousand words". The piercing dark eyes of these children look at you into the very depth of your soul. These are some of the many children of Bulembu. Actually, the children and grandparents are the majority of the population in this community as well as many other communities in Africa who have been effected by the wide spread of HIV/AIDS.

These special personal photos were taken by the students of the RMC Discipleship School from Illinois on their mission trip to Bulembu, Swaziland, Africa. I hope they do not mind my sharing them with you. They are wonderful photographs that merit viewing by the traveling people on IgoUgo.com. My son is one of those students.

Somehow, we sometimes get caught up in our travels for pure pleasure sake, but when you view these photos you realize that parts of Africa need to be taken into consideration as a place we need to give to and not just take from. It's hard to believe that such a beautiful country could be so full of poverty and disease and the effects on the innocent children. That's what these students did, and they will never forget those faces. The need, the hurt, the hunger for love and physical want.

How can I say more.