Kentucky Stories and Tips

Week 12 - A Tearful Farewell (USA)

Well my last week in the U.S. before returning to England will go down as one of the hardest weeks of my life. Of course it did have its benefits such as having a 'fake Christmas' with my girlfriend as we couldn't spend the real Christmas together, and also house sitting at my girlfriends parents house and eating them out of house and home.

But I would say the hardest thing that I have ever done in my life was going to the airport to leave for England knowing that I wouldn't be seeing my girlfriend for 4 months. The emotions that were going through me as we parted at the airport have never been so intense in all my life, and I would have done anything not to leave. It was a very emotional and tearful farewell. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do, as I now start the next part of my travels in Europe. I know our love will easily get us through this time apart. Looking on the bright side though, that after this 4 months apart, we have the rest of our lives together, so it's a small price to pay!!

For more information and photos log onto: http://spaces.msn.com/adrianlivingstone