Boston Stories and Tips

Boston on a budget!

Quincy Market Photo, Boston, Massachusetts

I've always dreamt of visiting Boston one day. Finally, it came true. Travelling 10,000 miles was definitely worth the trip.

We took the tour bus from Chinatown in New York and joined the tour to Boston. It was quite a trip considering most of the people in the bus spoke a different language. It cost us around $90 per person, though, including the 1-night stay in a hotel. Not bad.

Boston was overwhelming, seeing the old buildings along the streets. Moreover, walking around the Harvard campus gave me the chills. I've always dreamt of visiting the campus. It was so peaceful and accessible. We also went to the other universities around the city, like MIT.

The food was great too. We went to the NO NAME restaurant, which served delicious seafood at an affordable price! Their clam chowder soup was the best.

If the world-renowned campuses are not enough, the sites around the city were equally enticing. Quincy Market will amaze you of the various cuisines it offers. Also, the overnight stay at the Sheraton Inn was relaxing and comfortable considering we only paid $90 each for the whole trip!

Boston was definitely worth the trip. It's probably the cleanest city I've been to so far. I would recommend this trip to anyone who has no idea about the in and outs of Boston.