Las Vegas Stories and Tips

Attending a timeshare meeting in LV

I know this doesn't sound like a romantic thing to do, but we found a couple that give you some really nice gifts if you attend. Many people go to timeshare meetings for the free gifts but then end up buying something. A lot of people worry that they might get someone who's very persistent and pushy. I, on the the other hand, just love the freebies and will sit through one of their presentations just to get them.

We attended a Marriot presentation where the product was very expensive. We decided to go because the gift was really lovely. They gave us free lunch at Zefferino's (a nice Italian restaurant overlooking the Grand Canal in The Venetian), a gondola ride, and two tickets to Madame Tussauds wax museum.

We didn't buy, but we enjoyed our gifts very much. A gondola ride can be very romantic, and lunch at Zeffirinos is very nice, and the wax museum is fun. There's a day full of fun right there.

I probably wouldn't want to pay full price for the gondola ride or the wax museum, but it's certainly worth it for free.