Las Vegas Stories and Tips

Desert Passage Shopping Mall at the Aladdin

The Desert Passage contains many retail shops, eateries, and galleries. Some major familiar retailers are the Gap and Bath and Body Works.

The mall is in the shape of a circle. Entrances can be located adjacent to the Las Vegas Strip, the entrance to the casino at the Aladdin, and also to the parking garage of the Aladdin.

My suggestion is to take a trip on one of the bikers who will give you a trip around the entire circle of shops. You can check everything out and then walk back to what stores you'd like to see. We had a really good biker who gave us a good tour explaining each area has a different motif. The exterior of the stores are decorated amazingly.

There is also a small area where they have a fake storm and "rain" from the ceiling falls over a small pond. The show times are listed. On the weekends, there are more showings.

I like this themed shopping mall a little better than the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace. I have also seen "street" entertainers there performing like dancers and acrobatic performers. Those "shows" are free but of course, the performers gladly accept tips after the show. It's a great place in Las Vegas to take children for a few hours if they can be patient enough to do some shopping or window-shopping. I'd rank it as one of Las Vegas' must-see shopping venues.