Downtown Disney is full of many shops and boutiques, but these are the most exotic and interesting to check out for any guest. 1. The Art of Disney - this store has different artworks and sculptures of Disney and other artist's works of the various characters and places. For arsty-creative types, this shop is sure to please with its opportunities to study various artistic media like acryllic, pastel, photo, and oil; and to create your own work.
2. Basin - this bath and body boutique is full of wonderful aromas. Candles, soaps, and bath products are items that can be found here, and come with exotic names like Pirate's Soap and Tea Tree. The newest item is the Mickey soaps and bath balls that dissolve and show confetti-like mickeys in your bathwater. Also, washing your hands with sweet smelling bath salts is a highlight.
3. Disney's Days of Christmas - although it's only June, this place is Christmas 365 days a year. Filled with discounted and interesting Christmas items, this store also sells monogrammed Mickey ears and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" merchandise.
4. Goofy's Candy Company - the best and sweetest shop around. For everything sugary sweet, this store has everything from rice crispy treats, candy apples, fudges, candies, suckers, and so much more.
5. Lego Imagination Center - takes lego building to an extreme with various projects displayed throughout Downtown Disney like the serpent, Woody and Buzz, and the dragon and Prince from "Sleeping Beauty". Be sure to check out the center as well.
6. Disney Pin Traders - pin trading is a form of life for Disney lovers. Since 2011 makes 40 years of Disney magic, be sure to buy a pin to celebrate this event.
7. Once Upon a Toy - for the "Toy Story" fans, this is their favorite shop. Take pictures with Buzz and Mr. Potato Head outside, but inside becomes the one-stop shop for everything "Toy Story" from hats, t-shirts, more clothes, and, of course, toys.
8. Tren-D - this boutique shows how trendy Disney merchandise can be. One would expect this store to be in an upscale mall or Rodeo Drive from its posh appearance.
9. World of Disney - the most popular store of the Marketplace that has everything and anything Disney. What's unique about here is the variety of merchandise from all Disney characters and movies under one roof. You can find candy, food, home products, picture frames, toys, t-shirts, and so much more here. Although this is a fascinating store, the ceiling is like the crown jewel of the place with bright lights illuminating Disney characters and scenes from all around the world.
10. Bibbi Bobbidi Boutique - for the little princes and princesses-wannabes ages 3 and up, parents can make appointments for their children to become them. Glitter, face painting, nail painting, and fancy prince and princess costumes are used to transform them. A picture of them in their costume comes with the package. Call (407) 939-7895 to make your reservations today.