on February 20, 2008
February 2008My husband and I were keen to try Angelinas famous food and drink so we walked past the night before to check out what time it opened (approx 8:30pm). As we looked through the window we saw a mouse, looking closer we saw at least 10 mice running over the counter, floor and shelves within the first few metres. I must admit we were shocked and dissapointed by what we saw as there must have been a serious infestation. The owners must be aware of the problem and we decided not to go there the next day. I would not recommend anyone to eat here until they have sorted the problem out. Look through the window yourselves at night and check it out...
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009