on October 24, 2003
1. Easy access from airport. Just take the light rail and take off at Pioneer Square stop. Two short blocks away.
2. Do not confused with the other Hilton, which is just around the block.
3. Convenient location with two Starbucks nearby. Also it is around other hotels. Places to eat and shop. Nike shop, etc. Other department stores not far away.
4. Nice and neat, but I stay on high floors and I can see the window of the opposite business buildings.
5. Swimming pool and spa with locker facilities.
6. Booking from priceline website and got a good price lower than booking directly at frontdesk ($99).
7. Nice breakfast buffet. Not as nice as that of Las Vegas MGM's though.
8. Restaurant at near top floor. Didn't visit but should have a nice view there.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009