on February 14, 2004
1. Not as large as Heavenly
2. Typically gets more snow, more often than Heavenly--fresh powder skiing!
3. Main lodge has nice menu and large fireplace
4. The runs are often direct, straight runs without a lot of turns.
5. The runs are not appropriately marked. The single blacks should have been blues and many of the blues should have been greens.
5. About 1-2 hr bus ride from South Lake Tahoe area (Heavenly area)--depends on weather conditions.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009