safety concerns...


Member Rating 2 out of 5 by a traveler from Travelocity.com on September 6, 2012

one of the outlets in the room was loose in the wall, to the point of moving the cord to the lamp caused the lamp to go out.. several of the lamp cords had electrical tape on them, If I had had a child or a pet with me I would have refused the room flat-out.. the room was clean, just needed some electrical work (why in all creation weren't the faulty wires replaced rather than "fixed"?) one a 5 scale, this room is a 2.65, based solely on electricals
Quality Inn Savannah
3 Gateway Boulevard
Savannah, Georgia, 31419
(912) 925-2770

http://www.igougo.com/tvly-review-r100810059-safety_concerns.html

©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009