Toxic Mold?


Member Rating 1 out of 5 by a traveler from Travelocity.com on April 30, 2009

I just stayed at this gorgeous hotel last week and became very ill during my stay. The clerks at the hotel stated that they had a toxic mold problem that keeps popping up from time to time. Apparently its an ongoing problem that they can't control. I stayed on the 1st floor near the lobby. It was speculated that they were sued over it and settled out of court with the condition that they do not have to disclose it. I became deathly ill while I was there and the GM was very rude and dismissive about it. I wouldn't stay at this hotel, period...especially if u are sensitive to things. I don't think it matters if you are allergic to mold or not...this kind will make anyone sick.
Clarion Inn Willow River
1990 GOV WINFIELD DUNN PKWY
Sevierville, Tennessee, 37862
865-429-7600

http://www.igougo.com/tvly-review-r100723493-Toxic_Mold.html

©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009