a traveler from Travelocity.com
on May 23, 2009
1) Broken & leaky iron.
2) Sink cracked badly.
3) Carpet filthy-left foot prints in shower.
4) Had to slam entry door to close.
5) Broken surge protector.
6) Heat lamp in bathroom burned out.
7) Commode leaked all day and night.
8) Bedside lamp inoperable
1) Very cool water in hot tub.
2) Shut off room keys at 6 a.m. the day of departure. Had to go to the lobby and get new keys.
Sheratons response: "By way of apology for the inconveniences you have experienced I would like to offer you 500 Starpoints. Please reply to this message providing your full and and address and I will create your account and credit the points."
BTW - it takes 2000 points to get a free night. Won't be staying at any hotel in this chain again!
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009