a traveler from Travelocity.com
on March 5, 2007
there was no hot water, all vacationers were bombarding the front desk because they had no hot water, at one time, they shut off the water completely, the sheets were stained with ugly brown stains, the rug was old and filthy. You come into the room and it smells like mold, this place should be illegal to rent out, they should be out of business due to safety hazards, lots of drunks outside of my room, making lots of noise, didnt feel safe at all!
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009