Mixed Experience


Member Rating 3 out of 5 by a traveler from Travelocity.com on October 23, 2006

First night we arrived late to a room that smelled of paint fumes, the fireplace did not work, and a light was out in the bathroom. The only other thing available at price range was even worse. We were told to talk to the manager, who was off duty, the next day. The next day was better. The manager gave a free upgrade, no questions asked, putting us in a 2 bedroom, w/a working fireplace, and no fumes.Go, but get a room off-street, top floor, without recent construction.
Lakeland Village Beach and Resort
3535 LAKE TAHOE BOULEVARD
South Lake Tahoe, California, 96150
530-544-1685

http://www.igougo.com/tvly-review-r100548899-Mixed_Experience.html

©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009