a traveler from Travelocity.com
on February 3, 2011
I was definately apprehensive when we were shown to our room. Anyone could have gotten the dinky lock on the patio door open, and the front door frame was patched where the door had been kicked in before. Our air conditioner didn't work- it blew air, but didn't actually cool it. There weren' any windows in the bedroom, so it got pretty stuffy at night. I believe there was mold in the room since we both woke up with sinus headaches every AM and got congested whenever we were in the room. I could see where a smoke detector had been installed, but was no longer there. We were by the road, which was pretty loud. The location of the hotel on the beach was great, but I would rather pay a little more and stay somewhere nicer.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009