a traveler from Travelocity.com
on February 8, 2011
I stayed at this place a few times and was happy with the value, cleanliness and location. However, the last time I stayed the smoke detector ran out of batteries at 5 am and when I called the night service man he was very rude and told me to just take out the batteries. Neither him nor the woman working at the front desk in the morning every apologized because they did not consider it their responsibility. I know these things happen and if either had apologized I would have let it slide and would probably stay here again. Now I have to find a new place in South Lake.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009