a traveler from Travelocity.com
on April 19, 2011
We stayed in the Harbor Tower rooms. The rooms lived up to the fact that they are the cheaper of available rooms. Here are a few words to describe the rooms: Stinky-smelly-dirty-moldy-the mold around the dirty windows was excessive. The hallways have a distinctive odor. The hallway stench on the 4th floor (which you have to use to get to the "family fun center & pool") is a combo of urine and chlorine. The family fun center and pool..Stay away from the pool, it is utter chaos. It's loud and dirty and appears to be a big free for all. AND the smell in there is overwhelming, again with the urine/chlorine combo. Lines for food and drinks and coffee are too long and move slow. We will never stay here again.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009