a traveler from Travelocity.com
on May 2, 2011
I had a horrible experience. My first day there my son almost drowned and the "lifeguard" who was sitting there did absolutely nothing while I stood there screaming and frozen with fright. A guest jumped in to get my son from under the water. After that incident I returned to the room to calm down instead I find a bug in my room, when I return to the front desk to inform Nicole there was a bug in my room she simply said "ewww sorry about that". Never returning to that place again.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009