a traveler from Travelocity.com
on August 19, 2010
We were set up by MUSC for our stay and the Best Western and was said to be a nice hotel with the added benefit of being close to the hospital; never again will I stay here though. The hotel had a strong odor upon walking through the lobby door, that was made bearable by the wonderful staff at the desk, but the elevator smell was worse than that of the lobby (a mixture of musty, damp carpet trying to be masked with some kind of harsh cleaner). The room's ac was very loud and produced a moldy smell. The ceiling was either very dusty or it had mold growing (the ceiling over the ac and the bed) on it.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009