a traveler from Travelocity.com
on August 1, 2009
I had booked four rooms for a family reunion. They all had black mold in the bathrooms. My room had a puddle of water that was hidden under the carpet soo you could not tell. We all had push the door with our bodies just to get in. We all complained to the front desk and we let them know that you had to yank on the doors just to get out of the room. It was a fire hazard and also it was a health hazard. We stayed at the Hawthorn inn and Suites for the past two reunions, that was a very nice resort we decided to come here because it wasnt enough entertainment for the kids at the hawthorn. This was a terrible mistake. Please be careful and see this place for yourself.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009