a traveler from Travelocity.com
on April 15, 2008
Not impressed. This place was cheap for a reason.
Towels - so bleached out they were crispy.
Carpet - so old & stained I didn't want to take my shoes off.
All blinds were broken or just didn't cover the windows. I was on the ground floor so I felt like everyone could see me. I didn't feel safe.
Ants in the bathrooms. Rust on the bathroom faucets.
Bed was a like a hard table with sheets.
Dish soap in kitchen was watered down.
Thin walls, I could hear the unit upstairs flush.Their early shower woke me up.
This is a beautiful location, too bad it's so run down.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009