a traveler from Travelocity.com
on April 4, 2008
This is my second review since I messed up the intial stay dates. But I have stayed at this hotel before with no problems. This last visit I was initially given a room that smelled of cigarette smoke on the first floor. I asked for a change and was given a room at the end of the hall on the second floor. The room was musty (which isnt rare near the ocean) but there were bottle caps and discarded dental picks behind one of the night stands. Besides that which could be a one time incident the hotel is well worth the money. You get a king bed and then a separate tv room with table/microwave/fridge. The extra space is nice to have and they are now installing flat screen tvs in all the rooms. I stayed at a hotel across the street and it was horrid.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009