a traveler from Travelocity.com
on February 6, 2008
The owner of this motel was VERY rude. There was a gas leak in the room which we reported to the gas company. The room was dirty with 2 dirty towels even though we stated there would be 3 of us. There was no shampoo, etc. The beds were hard and very cheap with what looked like dirty cheap bedding. The heater was noisy. We were awakened early by men working and cussing in the room next to us. It was a Friday night and we were the only ones there so that should have been our first clue to how bad the place was. We will be reporting them to the chamber of commerce and also the Better Business Bureau.
©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009