Helpful staff-Mold everywhere


Member Rating 3 out of 5 by a traveler from Travelocity.com on August 11, 2007

It was an ok value for the money we spent, but would not stay again. The pool had what appeared to be vomit on the pool deck and mold was everywhere in the room and in the Breakfast area. Needs a good cleaning with bleach. The best part was their staff, helpful with questions.
Sleep Inn Williamsburg
220 BYPASS RD
Williamsburg, Virginia, 23185
757-259-1700

http://www.igougo.com/tvly-review-r100296004-Helpful_staff-Mold_everywhere.html

©Travelocity.com LP 2000-2009