Quality Inn and Suites

1400 Saratoga Avenue, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505

3 Strikes and they're out!

First stay here was nice, but the hotel has gone downhill each subsequent visit. A/C doesn't work, rooms smell musty, hotel skimping on continental breakfast and needed repairs proceeding at a snail's pace.
Disappointing

Difficult to location; very poor directions. Rooms were not clean. My room on 3rd floor and no elevators. Really disappointed.
Disappointing

3 Strikes and they're out!

Never Again!

Although I used a discount coupon I still feel that I paid too much for the rooms! Badly in need of updating and repair. Glad that my stay was only overnight.

Stay Away

Find another place to sleep..The rooms were not only dirty but smelt.The breakfast was very basic.The windows could have used a cleaning in the dining area.I would never go back.
Father's Day

The hotel is close to the WVU campus and food. It needs an update of the rooms. Not one vending machine works. The rooms were clean, the hallways were messy, friendly staff.
Unacceptable!!

Father's Day

Unacceptable!!

Upon arrival, the temperature was 85 in the room. It smelled funny and was dark and damp. We called for extra towels and the maintenance man that brought them told us they could do nothing about the A/C problem. We had 4 adults and 3 pillows. The ...Read more