Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Williamsburg

515 Bypass Rd., Williamsburg, VA 23185

A nice hotel, but. . .

The hotel was very clean, very new, and the staff were very polite. The only problem I had was the fact that the AC unit in the room is motion controlled. Now I understand why they do this (economy, environment, etc), but a little warning would ...Read more
Good Value

It was great to have 2 gueen sizes beds in a hotel room instead of the usual 2 double beds. The Hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. I would stay at this location again.
Nice new hotel.

"We had some trouble with the room card key more than once, but the room was very clean and extremely nice. The children enjoyed the indoor pool and the husband enjoyed the bar just outside of the pool area!"
Hotel provided nice surroundings after a long day in the car.

This Holiday Inn was very nice, my family enjoyed staying here while we visited Williamsburg, VA. The location was close to many attractions as well as local restaurants. I recommend this hotel, for value, cleanliness, comfort and location.
Friendly staff very nice room

I was pleasantly suprised that the establishment was so nice for the price. New,Clean, Friendly Staff and close to everything. I'd highly recommend this hotel for family, couples or business.

Great location for Williamsburg

Very friendly staff and a nice hotel overall. The pool area is nice and clean. Great place to stay if you are visiting Williamsburg!
Great Beds

Great location - 3 minutes to Colonial Williamsburg. Lots of nearby restuarants too. With a local coupon book you can find a great deal on the rates. New hotel, very nice and the beds are wonderful - a ton of fluffy pillows on the bed.
Great hotel!

We had a great stay here. The suite was fantastic, the staff was pleasant, and the on-site restaurant was very good.
best ever

This is the best Holiday Inn I have stayed in for 30 years. Clean, great decor, great rooms, great service and great breakfast buffet.
Brand New Hotel out of this world

What a beautiful brand new Holiday Inn. Exceptional service and fresh clean rooms. Location is great within 2 miles of all you need to do.