Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Williamsburg

515 Bypass Rd., Williamsburg, VA 23185

Hotel provided nice surroundings after a long day in the car.

This Holiday Inn was very nice, my family enjoyed staying here while we visited Williamsburg, VA. The location was close to many attractions as well as local restaurants. I recommend this hotel, for value, cleanliness, comfort and location.
Great Place

Hotel staff was able to give very detailed instructions. Good pointers to local travel away from tourism stuff. Very clean and spacious room.
Great location for Williamsburg

Very friendly staff and a nice hotel overall. The pool area is nice and clean. Great place to stay if you are visiting Williamsburg!
Friendly staff very nice room

I was pleasantly suprised that the establishment was so nice for the price. New,Clean, Friendly Staff and close to everything. I'd highly recommend this hotel for family, couples or business.
Great People make for a great experience

The hotel was pretty much what I expected; however the hotel manager/staff kicked it up from good to Great. The rooms were clean, everything was in working condition.

Truly enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Williamsburg.

My husband and I stayed here for a mini-vacation. We had a very nice suite that was quiet and clean. If I HAD to say something bad about the hotel, it was the view. I highly recommend staying at this hotel.
Loved the luxe feeling without the luxe cost.

My family stayed here for a quick trip before Christmas. We loved the facility. The pool was great. The restraunt was welcoming and had family friendly fare, both in menu selection and price. The room was clean and spacious. We enjoyed the ...Read more
great stay

Nice stay at this newer facility. Staff was great.
Good Value

It was great to have 2 gueen sizes beds in a hotel room instead of the usual 2 double beds. The Hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. I would stay at this location again.
What a GREAT place... When can we go again????

WOW!! This place was outstanding! It was clean (and I'm very particular about this), had very friendly staff at the front desk and the dining room and they treated us like we were the only ones staying there. The rooms are very big and with the ...Read more