Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest

2999 Windy Hill Rd, Marietta, Georgia 30067

Horrible Experience

The hotel was filthy, our 11 month old turned black from crawling on the floors. The parking is down a steep hill unless you have valet parking which was not available at 3am when we arrived. The staff was all very rude and I was double charged for ...Read more
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta
would have been better if .

The walls were very thin, they had a wedding shower on the same floor, as my husband and I were on. we did not get a wink of sleep. all I could herea was music thumping and people in the halls. staff was nice though. but I wll never go back.
Enjoyed IT!

My family stayed here for two nights.. The staff is wonderful and the hotel is nice, and clean a little pricey, but nice.. is overdue for renovation, the bathroom is dated. but we would definately go back.
Lovely Hotel Stay

I stayed in this hotel because a friend recommended it. It's a very nice hotel, but very limited parking if the hotel is sold out as it was this night. Even the person who checked me in advised me to leave my car parked if I didn't need it because ...Read more

GREAT ROOMS BUT WHERE'S THE PARKING

The rooms and the service was great. Nice swimming pool. Even had a dj on the 1s & 2s. But I paid for parking and couldn't even park in the lot!
good hotel

we arrived at noon and the checkin process was about 2 minutes long. The suite was very nice and clean. Would certainly stay again.
Enjoyed It

The room was nice and the bed was extremely comfortable (especially with the 6 down pillows). The room was very clean, but the hallways and outside windows needed cleaning. We would come back to this hotel again.
good hotel