Comfort Suites

313 Bauer Parkway, Delavan, Wisconsin 53115

Disappointed

First time a AAA rating did not serve me well in my 20 years of membership. In brief: deep dirt stains in room, bottle caps on floor, soulless staff who dressed down a house cleaner in front of me, management that did not quickly or pleasantly ...Read more
very nice and clean. good value for the money. Large roo,

stayed one night. Came in late with spouse and 2 grown children. Pleased to find lots of room in the room and space was very clean. Nice location. I would go back and send friends (I have been accused of being picky).
Very nice out of the city

Driving by Milwaukee checked different hotels nicest hotel we found on line and wasn't disappointed
Clean hotel, helpful staff.

My family stayed here during a triathlon in Lake Geneva. The hotel was clean and the staff was very accomodating. Easy late check in.
Nice place

Would stay there again, room was clean and breakfast was good. We liked having a refrigerator in the room.

Nice place

great hotel

this hotel was very clean and very nice. rooms were good size pull out couch real nice bathrooms, good breakfest good location
great hotel

this hotel was very clean and very nice. rooms were good size pull out couch\nreal nice bathrooms, good breakfest\ngood location
Love this hotel

I love this hotel. I stay here 3 weekends a month for business travel. The staff is excellent, and the hotel is clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is great too! Very close to great things to do in Delavan Lake and Lake Geneva.
Happy customers!

This hotel is very clean and new. King suite is spacious with an extra sitting area with couch and coffee table. Continental breakfast was good also. Lots of choices.