Royal by rex resorts

REDUIT BEACH, St Lucia
305-471-6170

Super resort

Gracious, very helpful staff. Wonderful food at all the resort restaurants. Chic restaurant is a five star dining experience. We had our wedding here also, planned by the resort wedding planner. Gorgeous, wonderful day. All the details were worked ...Read more

The Royal Rex St. Lucia was disgusting FOOD POORSERVICE POORNOISE UNBEARABLEMOLD GROWINGI will never pay up front for hotel again unless I know what I am getting first!!!!!!
Royal by Rex

I recently stayed at Royal by Rex (St.Lucia) and I was very impressed. The hotel was clean and there was no construction. It is located on the beach and within walking distance to the mall, several restaurants, bars, and the grocery store.
UN-Royal

Reserved a Deluxe Suite we got a room with two individually made twin beds pushed together. Prices even in US Dollars are outrageous. Very outdated. Radio didn't work.
UN-Royal