Protea Hotel Dolphin Beach

MARINE DRIVE, Capetown
27 21-557-8140

Nice new hotel - very nice!

This hotel is really just a mile or two across the bridge from Twin Falls. It is a new building and is very clean and the rooms were very nice with comfortable beds. We would definitely stay there again. Excellent hot breakfast.
One of the best values I've received in a hotel. Clean, friendly, plenty of amenities.

I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff, the pool and hot tub were great. This is a fairly new motel and my room and the hotel were very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definately recommend this hotel.
The overall atmosphere was fantastic.

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. They all seemed to enjoy working there and that was reflective in the overall atmosphere. I would absolutely stay here again if I was in the area.
This hotel really 'cares'

Whenever I travel and have an opportunity to stay in this city, I always choose this hotel. I was greeted professionally and friendly by the front desk staff which was a great beginning to my stay. My room was clean and not sterile, but 'home ...Read more