Holiday Inn Williams Grand Canyon

950 NORTH GRAND CANYON BLVD, Williams 86046
928-635-4114

Nice Hotel

Very nice hotel. Only thing is that it isn't an "Express" with the free breakfast. But other than that, it was a very nice stay. We expect that from "Holiday Inn" and haven't been disappointed yet.
Nice Hotel

Very nice hotel. Only thing is that it isn't an ""Express"" with the free breakfast. But other than that, it was a very nice stay. We expect that from ""Holiday Inn"" and haven't been disappointed yet.

okay

hotel was okay.The resturant Doc Holidays makes a mean steak.The gift shop had excellent service and some nice things.
stay at the holliday inn

Overall the hotel was a good value. The pool was not howerver. There were tons of wild kids all six days we stayed. Even after notifying the front desk nothing was ever done.

Great Place to shop

Husband and I stayed here to rest for a day from the Grand Canyon. Lots of shopping along mainstreet. One hour photo to develop pictures taken at the canyon was very reasonable. Grand Canyon railway is here also. Lots of good places to eat in town ...Read more
1 night stay

After a long day in Grand Canyon we where happy to arrive in Williams to have something to eat and spend the night. Our non-smoking room was booked months in advance. Entering the room there was no doubt this had been used as a smoking room for a ...Read more
Stayed for 1 night.

Convenient to I-40. Reasonable price. Clean, comfortable room.
has it all for pet owners

Very clean rooms, pet boarding & groomer behind hotel if you need it, restaurant delivers to room, great parking if you have a trailer & places to walk your dogs - who needs an elevator in a 2 story hotel? Sign in front said entire hotel is ...Read more
It'll be an excellent hotel if they have elevator

The suite I booked is very nice, my two toddlers love it, they had some space to play. But the bath room is too small and no elevator. I will go back to stay there if I don't have big and heavy luggages. The front desk staff is very efficient.