Hilton New Orleans Airport

901 AIRLINE HWY, Kenner 70062
504 469-5000

nice all round atmosphere

my review....positive experience. would stay there again
Trip at New Orlean

Hotel is very close to the airport! I called the hotel to pick me up at the airport and waiting for shuttle to arrived. The shuttle arrived within 5 mins! wow!! Hotel is very friendly staff, the resturant is very clean, but breakfast buffet is not ...Read more
Nice Hotel

Stayed here during the Essence Music Festival and the rooms were nice and the hotel was right by the airport so it was easy to find and easy to get back to the airport when it was time to leave.
Staff was very helpful and nice

very clean would stay again. staff was great.
Bringing in the New Year!

Stayed here on New Years Eve to celebrate with friends downtown in the New Orleans, Jackson Square celebration. Great location next to the airport and easy access to the highway. Left early, of course, to get my favorite table at Cafe' Dumonde, but ...Read more

My Hilton Experience

The room was perfect. I highly recommend this hotel.The handicap parking could be closer to the entrance. My only complaint is I did not get my receipt.Did not remember until I was on my way home.
nice suprise

nice Hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff
Surprised!

This hotel really surprised me. Being so close to the airport, I was expecting a so-so experience. It was very nice and the employees were very accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel.