Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Lakeforest

805 RUSSELL AVENUE, Gaithersburg 20879
301-670-0008

Not worth it, ANY price

The rooms are musty, hot tub was cold, no free breakfast, no wireless internet in the rooms, and wire hookup in room didn't work. Kids woke up extremely stuffy. TV was not up to today's standards. Staff was polite, but not helpful. Free coffee ...Read more
Fall vacation

If ever traveling through here again, would stay here again.
Very unhappy

I needed a room near where I was taking a certification test so I'd be well rested and could do my final prep without distractions. The room was musty, the walls are paper thin (more than most hotels- I could hear my neighbor cough and ...Read more
no refrigerator - no ice

no refrigerator in the room. even the ice machine was empty. the pool was closed. the rooms are small. no sheets for the roll out sofa. had to wait over an hour for housekeeping to show up.
Rooms & Breakfast Great!

Great rooms, comfy beds, tasty and healthy choices for breakfast buffet - clean! Fitness facility could use an update as well as towels and increased A/C. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Issac, the manager was very helpful.

great Stay

This hotel was very nice, they provided a free shuttle to the mall across the street. The free weekend breakfast was great and they even gave us couple of bagels to go for our daughter who did'nt get up for breakfast. OVerall very nice hotel.