TownePlace Suites Denver Lakewood

800 TABOR STREET, Lakewood 80215
303-232-7790

Good value. Friendly staff, good location to Golden . Colorado School of Mines,

The hotel is a good value, the staff was friendly and helpful. The location was good . Easily accessible to and from. Breakfast could have been a little better.
This hotel was like a home away from home.

I stayed at the TownPlace suites when I came to Denver to take care of some business before we moved into our new house. It was very clean. The staff was willing to go beyond their normal duties to accommodate and were all very friendly. I would ...Read more
location was good to visit COlorado School of Mines

We were visiting Colorado School of Mines and the hotel was only 10 minutes away. Rooms were nice and clean.
excellent accomodations

We stayed for 8 nights this May and had a great time. The hotel was clean and quiet and more than met our expectations. It was well worth the money. The staff was excellent and very helpful. We will return.
excellent accomodations

Excellent value when booked as part of a package.

We stay here on every trip to Denver. we just love it.
Great hotel

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel. The hotel is very clean, spacious and the kitchen is well stocked. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The health club is a great perk.
Great hotel

Highly recommended!

Highly recommended!

I was in town for business for nearly two weeks and wanted a place with extra space and a kitchen. This was just what I was looking for. The room and hotel was very clean and the room desk was big enough for all of my papers and books. The clerks ...Read more