Empress Hotel Of La Jolla

7766 FAY AVENUE, La Jolla 92037
858-454-3001

Nice location and staff with a great restaurant

This is a nice quaint hotel in the heart of the town of La Jolla. They have a friendly capable staff
The hotel staff were great!

The beds were very comfortable, friendly staff, excellent coffee, cute shops in walking distance! The only bummer was the parking. You don't have to pay for the hotel valet (which I think was $18 a day), but you can only park your car on the street ...Read more
Nice hotel, good location

Stayed here with my husband and two daughters, 7 and 9. We really didn't spend much time in the hotel, but it was clean and quiet. The location was nice for the coast, shopping and dining. The complimentary breakfast was a bonus.
Oh the joy in La Jolla

My son and daughter-in-law treated me to a trip for mothers day. I spent a week with them and my grand-son at your fine establishment and enjoyed every minute of it. If I ever come back to your area again you are on the top of my list for a classy, ...Read more
Very very Nice

Beautiful stay in LaJolla; no view here, but a short and lovely walk to the sea and the shops. Very nice, clean, comfortable rooms. I would definitely go back and recommend. Only drawback was one grumpy waiter, but the great food made up for it.

Very very Nice